Monday, July 30, 2012

My First Post!




Oh my goodness, this is my first blog post!  I can't believe that I have actually started my own blog!  I am a junior in college pursuing a bachelors in Early Childhood Education (teacher certification k-3.) I also have a serious addiction to DIY sites, blogs, and of course, Pinterest.

Over the last few years I have fallen in love with all things crafty.  I always had an eye for design and I have taken it to a whole new level.   I started making my own Christmas gifts about four years back and have recently translated that to daily life.

Being in school is difficult on the bank even before adding in normal expenses, books, and miscellaneous expenditures.  That being said, I have taken an interest in inexpensive home cooked meals, coupons, deal finding, and homemade gifts.

I hope you enjoy my blog and if you have any questions or constructive criticism you are more than welcome to leave a post! I will respond to every post as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment