Friday, August 10, 2012

Old Orchard is only 4 days away :)

Now that OOB Maine is only a few short days away, I am getting so excited! As of now, the forecast looks a little "iffy." Looks like there could be some thunderstorms but I'm hoping that will all clear up by the time we get there.
Our plans include, Funtown Splashtown USA, paddle boarding, indoor go-karting, and I'm hoping they have horses available for a beach ride!

I have started planning meals to make since we have a grill there and a SMALL kitchen.  For breakfasts, I'm going to pick up some eggs, cheese, and peppered bacon (Chris' fav) for him, and I'm going to make a coffee cake and banana bread muffins for me :)  For lunches, we will just pack simple sandwiches (turkey with cucumber and onions) and snacks.  For DINNERS! (This is where I'm all excited) I want to go out to a nice dinner on the beach one night, but as for the other nights our menu includes: grilled haddock in foil packets with asparagus olive oil, lemon, and pepper; stuffed turkey and beef burgers with chips, hot dogs and sausages,  and possibly a taco salad!

I can't wait to have 5 whole days with Chris in a place we've never been.  I'm so excited to be two minutes walk from the beach, and ten minutes walk to the pier! I'm going shopping today to pick up some new flip flops, and a couple other things.  I can't believe that we've already been together for 2 YEARS! Just keeps getting better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment