Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick Post!

I don't really have time to blog right now but I figured "Hey, if I'm not getting homework done I might as well do something!" I just found this new site called Influenster and it seems pretty interesting! Since I love trying to new products and telling people what I think about them, I figured Influenster could help me do that! I've only been able to write 3 reviews so far because they take a little time and I really should get cracking on my boat load of homework.  Can't wait to see what this site has in store! Looks very interesting.

In other news, I have spent way too much money on Christmas gifts (both for my self and others haha) so far, and I'm not even done!  Found some really good deals, and it's just so hard for me to walk away from a really good deal!


Until next time :)
Erin





p.s. Here's a link to that site I just discovered!
http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment